Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 28

Originally written 2/27:

I had hoped that we would paint the baby's room this weekend but that didn't happen.  We still have 12 weeks to go so I'm not worried but I'd just like to be able to cross it off my (mental) list.  We've decided on a nice light, spring-y green color that is present in both bedding sets we have. 

Yesterday I purchased 2 prints that I'll frame and hang up and then I'm painting wooden letters with her name to hang as well.  Those are supposed to be white with light green & pink on them, if the paint cooperates.  Then we just need either a wall shelf or bookshelf and the room *should* be pretty much ready.

Other than that, not much else to report.  I see the doctor this week and do my glucose test - here's hoping it's OK!

How far along?:  28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Roughly 15lbs - my weekly e-mail says it should be 17-20 by now.  We'll see on Friday
The Bump:  Feels huge but is right on track as far as I know.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  I'm hoping we can see our sweet girl in HD in 2 weeks when we see the perinatologist.
Maternity Clothes:  Spent 2 hours yesterday searching for a shirt that fits me and will work under a suit coat for an interview this week.  I think I was successful in the end.  I also spent some time switching clothes out of my closet & dresser.  Maternity clothes are here!
Symptoms: Tired.
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing that really sticks out.  I love sweets and I'm loving comfort food.
What I miss:  Feeling rested.
Milestones:  Um?  Glucose test?

No comments:

Post a Comment