Thursday, July 26, 2012

Break

I am SO sorry for the extra long break here, something happened with out laptop and I literally couldn't sign in to blog!

Granted, I have a 9 week old baby around too, but she does sleep occasionally. 

We just got back from our epic trip and I have to say, it wasn't horrible - the traveling that is.  Seeing our friends and family is always great.  The day before the trip I was starting to regret planning such a huge trip, flying from Cali to Ohio and being on the road for 9 days.  In retrospect, it probably was the best way to do it because now we're home and it's done.

Reese is getting bigger every day and starting to settle.  She still occasionally has some stomach issues but they seem to be less frequent so that's good.  She's a great sleeper, last night she slept 7 hours followed by 3!  Of course, that 3 hour stretch ended at 6:15 so I've been awake for a while now.  I guess it's good practice for going back to work, which I do next week! 

Going back to work is a good and a bad, mostly because it will be good to get back to work (and earn a paycheck) but I've really loved being home with C, Addy & Reese this summer.  I feel like we didn't take advantage of it like I wanted to but we have an infant, so what did I expect we'd get done?

This week being my last week home, and our daycare being closed, we decided to tackle potty training Addy.  She's almost 3 1/2 so I think its time for sure.  It's been an interesting week.  She does well at home, while running around naked but as soon as we put bottoms on her (shorts or pants, no undies or diapers) she seems to have issues.  Like she can't remember.  She can't run around naked at daycare so I hope she figures it out soon.

I'm attaching a couple pictures from our trip, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment