Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Weeks

Originally written 11/8:

Happy 12 Weeks!  Officially 1/3 done, right?  (Really, wouldn't 1/3 be next week at 13 weeks since full term is 40 weeks?  Whatever.)

Hopefully in the next few weeks I start to feel much better in terms of nausea and fatigue.

There's not much else to report so here we go:

How far along?:  12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I don't weigh myself at home much so I only rely on the dr's office which means this only gets updated after each appt.  So, +1 pound.
The Bump: Yeah, it's there even if some people claim its not.  It totally is.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  The second trimester "burst of energy"
Maternity Clothes:  I went through my old maternity clothes over the weekend and I'm in much better shape than I thought!  I bought 2 sweaters over the weekend, 1 is a cardigan which will DEFINITELY come in handy.
Symptoms:  Had some slight cramping and a few episodes of dizziness over the weekend.  I actually stayed home yesterday to rest.  The nurse I spoke to said I just need to drink more water which makes sense.
Belly Button in or out?:  In.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  We had Mexican 3 times over the weekend, Thank you Corey for indulging me!  Grilled cheese sounds GOOD right now.
What I miss:  Honestly, nothing really.  Except maybe looking like I hadn't had 1 too many burritos.
Milestones:  I think it's crazy early for this but I'm feeling some flutterings today.  It's probably gas, but the dr. did say I'd feel them earlier.  12 weeks seems a little soon for it though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment