Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 15

Originally written 11/30

Being laid off really sucks because it makes me feel like a failure in a way (personal feeling), not getting up to go to work and not bringing in a paycheck.  It just is kind of a bad time.

BUT, there are advantages too.  Since I'm pregnant it means I can relax and rest more.  It also means that I get to spend more time with Addy.  We went to the Mall of America yesterday for Toddler Tuesdays and she got to color and watch some Dora (which she could have done at home but it was nice to get out) and then she actually got to meet Diego which completely freaked her out in a bad way.  She got scared of him. 

But then we went out to lunch, just the 2 of us, and she was really well behaved and we had a good time!  So there are really good things along with this lay off.

How far along?:  15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  We'll find out today at my doctor's appointment!  I'm going to guess here 3 lbs total.
The Bump:  Oh, it's there.  I decided not to care and cover up anymore so I've been wearing more of my fitted tops which show it off a little.  I still think that I look like maybe I just had too many burritos though.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  My dr appt today!
Maternity Clothes:  Not yet.  But I am supposed to have an interview so I bought a pair of maternity pants to wear to that so I'm comfortable.
Symptoms: Random heartburn and fatigue.  At least I get naps some days.
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing really.  I've had a couple grilled cheese sandwiches lately, which are good.
What I miss:  Sleeping comfortably through the night, which I know will only get worse. 
Milestones:  Doctor's appointment today!  That's really it.

No comments:

Post a Comment