Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Week 13

Originally written 11/14:

I had a few rough days last week at work, not pregnancy related, and I was completely wiped after them.  I also had a test in my class so you can imagine the relief I felt when the weekend arrived.

A girl I work with had her baby girl over the weekend and it's so exciting but at the same time it means my life has gotten even more busy.  Not her fault or anything, just unfortunate.

We spent the weekend enjoying family time.  We took Addy to the park to get the last bit of good weather in.  We did story time too.  And then Sunday we ran around trying to get her into a clinic to do something about her pink eye, which showed up yesterday.  

She's home with C today and has seen the doctor and is on meds now.  My poor baby.


How far along?:  13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Maybe 2 lbs?
The Bump: No real change from last week.  I'm still not into my "bigger" sizes nor maternity clothes but I am starting to run out of jeans I can wear.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  At this point the only things to look forward to are doctor's appts and finding out the gender!
Maternity Clothes:  Nope.  No reason to go there yet.  I'm going to try my damnest to keep out of them for another 4 weeks or so.
Symptoms:  Tired and heartburn!  My God the heartburn sucks!
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  I really wanted salad on Friday, maybe I'm not eating enough vegetables lately.  I also made us some kick-ass burgers on Friday night.
What I miss:  Right now, just not having heartburn all the time.
Milestones:  Officially out of the first trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment