Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 16

Originally written 12/6

This whole SAHM (Stay at Home Mom) is an entire life style change.  The two plusses are that I get to spend more time with Addy (which isn't as hard as I feared it might be) and that I get to take pregnancy naps almost every day.

I do try hard to keep up with the chores and make sure that C comes home to a nice house every day.  I think I do ok there.  Addy & I try to do something that gets us out of the house every day to fill time, but it's not always great stuff.  Today we're going to Target, which she actually loves.  Yesterday we went to the library and she got to pick out a DVD.

Heartbeat on 11/30: 156

How far along?:  16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I think I've gained 3 pounds total so far.  I know it will start to pick up now with the baby growing faster and all the Christmas goodies around!
The Bump:  People who know I'm pregnant are starting to notice it but I think to strangers it probably looks like I just ate too many cheeseburgers.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  We made our ultrasound appointment!  We'll find out the sex and see our little peanut on 12/29!.
Maternity Clothes:  Still holding out, but I probably can't last much longer.
Symptoms: Symptoms seems to have relaxed which is nice.  Still tired and yesterday I was IRRITABLE, but that might be because Addy wakes up too early.
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Um, nothing much.  C made us tofu last night which isn't my favorite but even that was fine.
What I miss:  Being able to sleep through the night.
Milestones:  Saw the doctor again and everything looks good still!  Heartbeat was lower, back into question mark territory as far as the gender is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment