Monday, April 16, 2012

31 Weeks

Originally written 3/19:

The last week has just flown by!  I suppose that 2 job interviews and an ultrasound will make things move quickly!  Anything that breaks from the norm.

The ultrasound went SO well.  The tech was really nice and confirmed that we are definitely team PINK and we're excited about that.  We also got a brief look at our girl in 3-D and sorry, C, but I definitely took over both our girls in the looks department.  If the pictures are any indication, we'll mostly likely have another clone of Addy, meaning another clone of me, meaning another clone of my mom.  I'll take it.

The doctor came in, checked everything out and told us that there is absolutely nothing to worry about.  Measurements are all good, baby is doing so well and she complimented me on my umbilical cord which was odd but cute.  We left feeling great.

C had Spring Break last week and spent a few hours painting the nursery.  Right now it's extremely green but I'm excited to put the room back together and see how everything looks.  I think once we get the furniture in and some artwork that it will be great.

How far along?:  31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  If my home scale is to be believed, I still haven't broken the 20lbs mark.
The Bump:  This question gets kind of old after a while.  The bump is there, it's growing.  Not sure what else to say about it.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  Putting the nursery back together!
Maternity Clothes:  Pretty much all the time, except for pajamas.  I found a great deal on nursing bras over the weekend and snatched up 3 of them!
Symptoms: Tired, yet sleeping mostly through the night (except when turning over).  I feel fortunate that I haven't reached the "up 6 times a night to pee" stage.
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Sweets: ice cream, chocolate and also sour sweets like Sour Patch Kids.  And fruit to balance it out.  I've been loving green grapes lately and we got some strawberries yesterday that look aewsome!
What I miss:  Having energy.  I spent time outside with Addy over the weekend and was pooped!
Milestones:  We're in the single-digit weeks!  9 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment