Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 32

Originally written 3/26:

Happy Birthday to Addy!!  She is 3 today!  I just can't believe what a big girl she is getting to be.  She talks so well and is getting more and more skilled at things like playing games and decorating cupcakes, which we did yesterday.

I still wonder how the adjustment to 2 kids will be for our little family.  I know Addy loves babies and she's excited about her baby sister, but I think that she doesn't get it yet.  That her baby sister will be with us All. The. Time.  She doesn't go home like Baby E does.

The nursery is painted!  We will put it back together this week, in time for everyone to come to our house on Saturday for Addy's party.  I hope to even have the prints I purchased framed and ready to go by then too.  Her letters won't be done because the spray paint did NOT cooperate and they look horrible.  Plus, I'm still not ready to share the name, even though C & I have been trying to use it more and more.

It's baby sale season so we'll be attending a few of those in the coming months and getting whatever we don't currently have but have decided we need.  Shouldn't be much though!

How far along?:  32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Roughly 20lbs - The scale says I still haven't broken 150, but the doctor's office might see it differently.  I can't weigh myself naked there...
The Bump:  Measuring fine but definitely taking more effort to move around.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  Really, the only thing left is actually having her!
Maternity Clothes:  I actually wished that our early spring would cool off so I could wear the few maternity sweaters I purchased and I got my wish!  Shirts vary between true maternity and ones that were just extra loose previously.
Symptoms: Tired and heartburn is back with a vengence.  Dang you heartburn!
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing that I can really pinpoint. 
What I miss:  Sleeping through the night and not getting winded just walking Addy upstairs.
Milestones:  32 weeks is a safe delivery window!  Our chosen hospital can handle 32 weeks + so we are good to go!  Of course, I don't see her moving any time soon, but it's good to know that we'd be ok if she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment