Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 22

Originally written 1/17

My time at home with Addy has come to a close and I went back to work today.  Other than the drive (about an hour to get in this morning and I was 20 mins late on my first day - whoops), the job seems pretty ok.  At least something I can do for the next 4 months.

We get our second ultrasound next week and I'm excited to (hopefully) get some closure on this whole gender debate.  And, of course, to make sure everything is ok with our little peanut.  I'm really not worried about anything because my doctor's not worried.  So I don't see a reason to be worried.

How far along?:  22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  About 6-7 lbs.  I really need to quit the sweets though.  It's not helping.
The Bump:  I'm pretty sure people know I'm actually pregnant now.  We went to the pool yesterday and I wore a bikini and people were definitely looking.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  Our next ultrasound!
Maternity Clothes:  Went through my bin and pulled out things that will work.  I'm having some issues with sizes so I only have about 6 pairs of pants that actually fit.
Symptoms: Just tired and random growing pains.
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions: If it's sweet, I will eat it.
What I miss:  Being able to sleep through the night.
Milestones:  Corey felt the baby move last week!  It seems really early to feel it but it was pretty exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! 6 pairs is WAY more than I had with either of the girls! lol

    P.S. I don't know if you remember from Addy and the sleep-deprived state I'm sure you were in, but the sleeping thing doesn't change once they're born either. ;)

    ReplyDelete