Thursday, February 2, 2012

18 Weeks

Originally written 12/19:

Not too much to report this week.  Seriously, I can't think of anything to blog here so here's the update!

How far along?:  18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I keep checking on our scale but it doesn't change much.  I think I've gained about 4 lbs.
The Bump: It's definitely more noticeable now.  I made a joke about "embracing the bump" over the weekend when I wore a tighter sweater.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  The ultrasound next week!
Maternity Clothes:  Yes, after 18 weeks I have given in and wore maternity pants today.  My other pants were having issues because if they fit in the waist, they were def. too loose in the hips/butt so it was time.
Symptoms:  Lots of fluttering.  I'm actually not sure its movement or my uterus practicing but I feel it a few times a day.  If it's the baby moving, then it's doing back-flips in there.
Belly Button in or out?:  In.
Food Cravings/Aversions:   I think it will be great to have homemade turkey dinner over Christmas.  It's basically going to be Thanksgiving all over again so I'm excited!
What I miss:  Having more energy and it not being a struggle to carry Addy around.
Milestones:  We're close to finding out the sex and we're closing in on the 1/2 way point!

No comments:

Post a Comment