Wednesday, October 5, 2011

In Which I Complain A Lot

I might actually throw up today.  Wouldn't that be lovely?  I feel awful.  I felt bad last night and wanted to do nothing more than lie on the couch feeling sorry for myself but I have a 2.5-year-old and she won't let me.

Oh, and by the way, I don't know if it's a 2.5-year-old phase or what but she repeats everything 17 TIMES until you finally snap and yell, "YES ADDY, YOU CAN GO UPSTAIRS!" and then you feel bad cause you yelled and it's a mess.

In addition to feeling ill, I forgot my lunch today.  Those normally wouldn't go together but I had some crackers in there that I could be eating to see if it helped but now I can't.  And I have nothing.  No apple, lunch, snacks, etc.  It's just sitting at home on the counter going bad.

Oh, and it's my long day where I have class tonight and skipping it is NOT AN OPTION so hopefully I start to feel better or class will suck hardcore.

PS.  I have homework due that I have barely started which is my own fault but we seriously turned in our last assignment 1 week ago and now another one is due?!

PPS.  Yes, I am a horrible whiny baby.  Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment