Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh My Gosh

I made this White Chicken Chili for dinner last night and words can't even express how good I thought it was (C agreed and Addy ate a whole [little] bowl)!

I mean, I could try to tell you things like
  • fighting over leftovers
  • licking my bowl clean (that happened)
  • stealing bites from my daughter (bad momma!)
  • wishing I had made 1.5x the recipe instead of just one regular batch
but I suppose you'll just have to make it and see for yourself!

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Note: Instead of whipping cream I just added in about a cup of shredded white (Mexican blend) cheese and it didn't seem to matter.  We topped our bowls with cilantro, more cheese and crumbled tortilla chips and then had crusty rolls with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment