Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 6

Originally written 9/26

I actually look forward to these little updates!  Technically, 6 weeks is tomorrow, but it's so much easier to remember to do it on Mondays.

There's not much difference between this week and last week and I suspect things will stay that way for a while.

How far along?:  6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Still weighing in around 130.
The Bump: I'm convinced it's already there and it's already huge.  Pants feel a little tighter when sitting and my side view has definitely changed.  I should point out that C thinks I'm nuts and no one else has said a word but if I already feel this big, this will be a loooong 9 months.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  No change from last week, my first doctor appointment!  I just want it confirmed and to make it real!
Maternity Clothes:  Not wearing yet, but I bought a pair of maternity jeans on clearance over the weekend.  I should bust out the bin they're all stored in and take inventory.  I'm pretty sure I don't have much in the way of winter clothes and its freaking me out.
Symptoms:  Tired and feeling a little pulling if I move the wrong way.  Kind of a strain.  Had too much caffeine this morning and felt a little sick after but please to report that the sickness has stayed away so far.
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Comfort food like casseroles and soups.  Oh, and Mexican food.  We finally had some Saturday night which helped but I really want a bowl of tortilla soup.
What I miss:  Having a glass of wine with dinner.
Milestones:  Just the first doctor's appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment