Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week 7

Orginally written 10/3

We finally told a few people over the weekend and twice now I have had someone tell me I've been "glowing" and I have no idea what that means!  Or how to stop it!

If I do this pregnant thing again, I will be more firm in telling people that we're not going public with the info yet.  I had someone RUN to me, give me a HUGE hug and SCREAM "you're pregnant?!" at a party in front of a bunch of people.  My 9-year old niece was standing right there and we all know how kids can be (God love 'em) so I had to tell her that yes, I am pregnant, but it's kind of a secret right now.  She seemed confused.


How far along?:  7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Maybe a pound or 2 but no real change.
The Bump:  I've read in books and the doctor confirmed that since I did this once already my bump will show sooner which depresses me in a way.  I also read that I'll probably be in maternity clothes by 4 months (compared to 6+ months with Addy).  I know I'm older and that things are stretched out but I can't help but be a little sad that it's all happening so quickly.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  Oddly, being able to just tell everyone finally.  No more hiding!
Maternity Clothes:  Not yet, but I did buy a cute t-shirt over the weekend.
Symptoms: Sickness is here!  I remember it kicked in around 6 weeks with Addy too so that's the same.  If I'm not actually stuffing food in my face then I feel sick.  Hungry or full, I feel ill.  It's awesome...
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Got some tortilla soup over the weekend and it was great!  I still want comfort things, mostly soups and Sprite.
What I miss:  Having energy and not feeling ill.
Milestones:  None?  I think next week is heartbeat time though we won't hear it for 2 more weeks after that (10 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment