Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Catch 22

Originally written 10/10

I feel like I ruined our weekend and I'm still feeling guilty about it even though C told me not to worry.  See, I'm stuck in this catch-22 where all I want to do is relax and sleep and really not do much of anything but then I feel bad because I'm neglecting Addy, C, the house, etc.  

C told me I was being very distant this weekend and I told him how tired and nauseated I feel most of the time and he understands but it's still not right.  And then I feel that my fuse is so much shorter right now and Addy is in this phase of not wanting to listen AT ALL and so I told him that sometimes I think it's best to just keep my distance.  I'd rather not play with her than yell at her.

But we did get out into the garden and did some work there, and we went to the apple orchard yesterday and had a really nice time so it's not like I was a super grump the whole time.  Just half...

How far along?:  8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I'd guess around 2 pounds.  I'm nervous because every time I start to feel ill, I shove some crackers in my mouth and I don't think that will help with the weight gain.  I'm torn between not caring (I'm pregnant!) and worrying about it (harder to lose after baby).
The Bump:  I think there's not really a change from last week so far.  My weekly e-mail told me my uterus is the size of a grapefruit right now.  Still wearing a lot of loose tops though.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  Finally coming clean.  I'd like to hold out for 2 more weeks.
Maternity Clothes:  Not yet.
Symptoms: Feeling ill all the time, tired, oh so very tired and acne.  YAY!
Belly Button in or out?:  In. I don't see this changing.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Had a big thing of ice cream and apple crisp yesterday (see Weight Gain) and it was AMAZING.  Plain vanilla ice cream never tasted so good.
What I miss:  Semi-clear skin instead of what I've got going on right now.
Milestones:  None to speak of.  Pretty sure the heart beat is audible this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment