Friday, July 1, 2011

Inspector Gadget

Today is our home inspection and I'm a little nervous.  My biggest fear about buying the house (and what makes me hesitate and drives C nuts) is that we pay a huge ton of money for this place and then something breaks.  Something BIG.  

So hopefully the home inspection today will ease my fears some that nothing is too wrong with all the major things in the house.  We already know a couple things that need to be done so I'm hoping there isn't anything else that's major.

C & I sat around last night and talked about all the things we need to buy for the house.  Like, his mom is coming to visit right after we move and she'll need a place to sleep.  We've been talking about getting a bedroom set for ourselves anyway so we should probably buy it right away and move our current bed into the guest room.  And since we'll have 2 living rooms (one living, one family) we need 2 sets of couches.  We'd love to get another sectional at some point.

Oh, and patio furniture.

If you need me, I'll be on Craig's List...

No comments:

Post a Comment