Thursday, January 20, 2011

Negative

Doc says no go.  So we wait 10 days or so and check again.  It is what it is and we'll figure it out as we go.  I currently don't have a lot of feelings either way.  I prefer to stay kind of distant until I know for sure so I don't get attached or anything.

So in the meantime, let's talk about fun stuff!  I bought a dress for my bach. party that I'm pretty excited about.  I wanted to go a little more glam & sexy than just jeans and a top.  I'm thinking (hoping) I'll be rockin' this dress.  Except I bought the blue version.  AND, I only paid $14 for it!  How nice is that?  Now to figure out some shoes that I can wear all night long and we're good to go!

Other fun stuff, I found a local photographer who is doing a Boudoir marathon next weekend and she still has slots open.  A marathon means that a photographer rents a hotel room for a day or 2 you get a 2 hour time slot and there's a professional hair & make up artist present.  You bring a number of outfits and you and the photographer pick out some outfits and talk about poses and the goal and then you go for it!

The total cost is $200 for hair & make up, the actual session, and 30 edited prints on a DVD.  I think that's actually pretty reasonable since they also include champagne to help you relax and you get an online gallery when it's done.  One week is a very short time to be ready for this though.  I have a couple outfits but with C's love for OSU, I wanted to get an OSU jersey and some boy shorts and do pigtails.

I also plan to borrow one of his button-down shirts & ties and do something sexy with those.

Why the rush?  Well, if it turns out to be positive in a week, I want to get this done before things start changing.  I also don't want to have to wait like 1.5 years until my body gets back to normal and I also don't want to risk stretch marks that I thankfully avoided the first time around.  Let's document my hotness while I'm still hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment