Monday, January 3, 2011

Love Them!

I don't have a picture to accompany this post so you're just going to have to take my word for it, but we got our cake toppers finally and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!  The lady was so awesome to work with and they're just perfect.  I can't wait for people to see them on our cake and laugh.  (BTW, if you are looking for a cake topper or a clay sculpture, she offers more than just robots!  Check her out!)

We finally got off our butts over the break and finished registering!  Our registries are now Bed,Bath & Beyond (or Tri-B as C likes to call it) and Target.  I've heard sometimes things go funky with Target's registries so we'll have to keep an eye on it but I think it's ok so far.  The hard part is having 2 registries though because we were wandering around asking each other if we remembered registering for X at Tri-B.

I'd like to manage it online but I have no idea what my password is so I'll have to do something about that soon.

Also, I can almost cross chairs off my list since I'm under contract with a rental company for the ceremony.  The price is reasonable as long as we're willing to set up and tear down ourselves, which, I have brothers and what else are the groomsmen doing that day?!


I also contacted someone about transportation for myself and the wedding party for the ceremony.  It's only 3.5 miles from the hotel to the ceremony but I don't know anyone else to help us so I guess we'll be renting a limo bus of some kind.  C's friend has an Escalade but it won't fit the entire wedding party and someone else would have to drive the bridal party since he's a groomsman.  Maybe we could make it work...  It'd be nice to save some money.


We were planning a trip back to Chicago but I'm not sure we need to do that just yet.  Seems like we have a plan for most things.  We'll see as the wedding gets closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment