Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I called the dr's office again at the end of the day and finally spoke to someone there.  Apparently the dr. wrote a note in my file that said it's very common for things to get worse before they get better (which I kind of figured but this seems MUCH worse) and to actually up my daily usage.  She told me to try it for one week and then to let them know how it's going.  I hate it.  Everytime I look in the mirror I hate what I see.

Part of the reason it's stressing me out so badly is because we scheduled a photo shoot for 1 month from tomorrow.  And I know this isn't going to go away over night so I want something to start working.  We're doing a family/engagement shoot with a local photographer and I really don't want to have to worry about my skin.  I also don't want to wear a turtleneck...


In other news, while we were out of town, our M&Ms came for our favors!  C is going to work on those either today or tomorrow probably.  He's also got to paint some signs for the wedding and get our menus printed up.


His bachelor party is this weekend and he's gone for the entire weekend so I'll have Addy to myself.  I want to get some things done but I'm not sure how it will go.  I need to assemble the favors for my cousin's shower and I was going to get her sisters to help me but I've got to arrange that.  Hopefully I can bring them over on Sunday and get them working.  We've got to fill the mason jars with the cookie mix and attach the cookie cutters and the tag with the recipe.  I also wanted to try and make some cookies this weekend for our wedding.


I apparently have lofty goals about what I can get done with a 2-year-old running around!

No comments:

Post a Comment